Call us or send an email
Information about product
The controller RT-08 OM GRAFIK / Optimizer of Stove Power /. This is a device intended for operating classic stove inserts and furnaces equipped with the air supply duct into the combustion chamber. The purpose of the controller is to optimize the operation of the furnace in terms of obtained power and stabilize its operation at the power range required by the user. This is done through the air damper that smoothly regulates the flow of air into the combustion chamber. Although it sounds maybe quite intricate, it actually is one of the simplest but also the most effective solutions that can be applied both to the stove where the air is distributed by gravity through stove grilles, but also in tiled stoves, where heat with proper placement of the sensor can be transferred to the accumulating elements. By using the RT-08OM GRAFIK controller in stoves, handling the whole process of burning is limited to select one of three preset power levels (1max, 2 and 3 min), which allows for direct reaction and selection of appropriate temperature according to the current heat demand. All changes of the operating parameters of the furnace depend here on the temperature in the furnace, measured by the sensor mounted as close to the combustion chamber as possible.
• determination of the maximum combustion temperature
• extension of the burning process
• reduction of fuel consumption
• extension of life of the stove insert
• closing of the flow of air after the burning to prevent the stove from cooling.
• stabilization of flue gas temperature
• cooperation with the CH sensor (opening of ventilation in case of alarm)
• Integrated UPS in case of power failure
• Possibility to individually select the parameters of the heating insert and their protection with a password.
• Smooth control of the air damper that feeds air to the furnace
• Control of the flap that controls the chimney draught.