Zadzwoń lub napisz do nas
Informacje o produkcie
The RT-08OS H2O controller is a combustion process optimizer designed to operate stove-fitting furnaces, stove inserts with heat storage and water base, traditional stove inserts with water jacket equipped with a direct flow of air into the combustion chamber. By measuring temperature directly over the combustion chamber, you achieve the most efficient regulation of the air supply, which combined with appropriate control algorithms allows to optimize the combustion process and thus a more economic use of the heat obtained in the process. The RT-08OS H2O controller has got 2 temperature sensors of water and is suitable to operate the loading pump of the buffer or hot water storage tank. Smooth regulation of the air damper, which supplies air to the furnace, is adjusted to the three basic phases of combustion - the phase of temperature increase, phase of combustion and phase of lowering temperature. This allows to select an appropriate dose of air, which is necessary in the process of wood combustion to keep receiving heat as long as possible. At the end of the combustion process in the embers phase, the controller informs the user about the necessity of adding fuel. If that doesn't happen the controller does scavenges of the combustion chamber to remove any gases and retires closing the air damper. As a result, it protects the stove and the room in which it is located before cooling down. The RT-08OS H2O controller can be equipped with a sensor to open the fire door. It can work with the carbon monoxide sensor (CO) and an exhaust fan. In addition, the controller has the ability to support the chimney flap (eg Moritz) in order to increase the chimney draught. This model also has a built-in backup power protection system in case of power failure, whose task is to lead to a full opening of the air damper and thereby a safe extinguishing of the fire.
- Control and optimization of the combustion process. - Extending of the combustion process.
- Reducing of fuel consumption.
- Ability to limit the maximum combustion temperature.
- Increase in the lifetime of the stove insert.
- Improving of the safety of the stove system.
- Improving of the efficiency and comfort of the stove system.
- Closing of the flow of air after burning (to prevent cooling of the furnace).
- Scavenging of the combustion chamber in the fire extinguishing phase in order to remove excess gas.
- Various sizes of air dampers - diameters: 100mm, 120mm and 150mm.
- Flue gas temperature sensors up to 1200 ° C.
- 2 temperature sensors of water up to 100 ° C.
- Cooperation with the CO sensor (opening of the chimney flap and air damper in case of alarm (audible alarm)
- Launching an additional peripheral eg. exhaust fan.
- Built-in UPS - in case of power failure (emergency opening of the air damper).
- Ability to Individually select the parameters of the furnace and securing them with password
- Control of the chimney flap.
- Control over the draught generator.
- Cooperation with the fire door sensor.
- Information on the need for adding fuel.